The Referral Program
PLEASE NOTE: Our Referral Program is EXTREMELY limited, and vetted, to ONLY include a person (you) who is “connected” to a major Influencer to the extent that they are able to effectively and honestly communicate with the Influencer the benefits of our affiliate program, persuading (with the facts and benefits) the Influencer to join our affiliate program.
Any commissions paid to a Referrer (you), will solely be based upon performance of the affiliate you referred.
IF you are referring an Influencer, you should know that the Influencer must have the following “attributes” as a minimum:
1. An engaged, loyal following of followers, clients, patients, listeners, readers, etc. that can potentially bring in at least 200 customers purchasing Royal Velvet (within the first year of becoming an affiliate.)
*Any social media platform such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
*Also, bloggers, podcasters, radio show hosts, media personalities, etc.
*Any health-related business that the person has one-on-one interaction with their client, such as a health practitioner, chiropractor, physical therapist, acupuncturist, nutritionist, massage therapist, physical/athletic trainer, naturopath, etc.
*Coaches, sports teams, sports medicine doctors, team athletic trainer, strength and conditioning coach, etc.
What kind of numbers of followers or clients are we talking about? They vary. In the social media platforms, to get a minimum of 200 clients in a year might mean a minimum of 10,000 to 100,000+ followers. Definetly less for those in media, such as bloggers and podcasters, as well as YouTubers.
Note: When it comes to health-related professionals and coaches/teams, we will consider much lower numbers.
Who we are NOT interested in:
*People that do NOT have our philosophy of helping others first, as their main goal. Also, knowing because of the good karma created by an unselfish, helpful attitude, the money will naturally come, and grow, as warranted.
*Super famous people that are “prima-donnas”. If they have 100 million + followers on Instagram, they are most likely used to receiving money upfront to promote a product. Our Affiliate program is merit and performance based. We do NOT pay people in advance to take a picture and post it on social media of them holding a bottle of our product.
*Those who talk ‘big’, but do not produce. Lazy people. Influencers who think they are ‘owed’ something, just because of their numbers or “who” they are, not willing to see this as the opportunity of a lifetime.
Here are two different “scenarios” of examples of what we mean by a “Referer”:
- You are very knowledgeable in the world of social media. You know how to personally contact major Influencers. You are able to get them to look at and read our affiliate website, explaining why we are the best affiliate program in the world. They choose to apply and join our affiliate program. You will have to first let us know WHO you are approaching and HOW you are approaching them. If they do well, so will you. Your commission will be approximately one third of theirs. (Example: if their followers purchase 1,000 bottles per month, their commission is $10,000 per month. Yours would be around $3,000.) “Everything” is negotiable. However, your commissions are solely based upon your referred affiliate performance.
2. You are related to, or best friends with a major Influencer. You may, or may not have any social media experience or followers. However, you do have the ability to communicate with an Influencer who has great engagement and lots of loyal followers. Maybe they are one of the tens of thousands of influencers who are seriously disappointed in the amount of money they are making, with their current “sponsors” or company, promoting products that:
- They don’t believe in.
- They don’t personally use.
- Don’t “work” or are not worth the money.
- Don’t appeal to very many people.
- Everyone else is promoting. (Like CBD oil. Too many sellers, not enough buyers.)
Or, is from a company that:
- Does not have the affiliates’ best interest.
- Gives a 10% “code”, then steals the customer.
- Uses their affiliates (feels like they have to scam their followers…)
- Doesn’t pay their affiliates, on time, or what is promised…
What you need to do.
If you are interested in referring a potential affiliate(s), all you have to do is click on any “Join Now!” button on our home page. Fill out the application. And in the box where you share (in detail) your ‘game plan’, mention that you are “applying to be a referrer”. Then describe what your plans are to refer someone as an affiliate. Simple. Easy. And only takes a few minutes. We’ll get right back to you.